Dundonald Links - Ayrshire, Scotland
- Purchased March 2019
- 268 acres
- 18 hole championship golf course on the Ayrshire coast, 45 minutes from Glasgow.
- The park has existing planning for significant residential buildings, which we aim to adjust to create a lodge park with full central facilities.
- Will become a central hub for Scottish operations.
Norfolk Woods - Near King's Lynn, Norfolk
- Purchased June 2017 as an operational tenting and touring park featuring leisure facilities
- 15 acres
- Site has been redeveloped and re-opened in January 2019 as a luxury lodge resort with 120 units and
a central facilities building with a range of leisure facilities.
Rivendale - Peak District, near Ashbourne
- Purchased January 2018
- 35 acres
- 172 pitches - static caravans, tenting and touring, glamping pods and yurts
Located in the heart of the Peak District near Ashbourne and set within a former quarry.
- Historic stone-built facilities building with licensed café, bar and four letting bedrooms, and a separate newly-developed spa facility.
- Aim to develop as family-orientated lodge park with central leisure facilities
The Springs - Near Wallingford, Oxfordshire
- Purchased July 2017
- 133 acres
- Golf course with mothballed hotel
- Planning potential for lodges and refurbishment of hotel building to create bar, restaurant and spa facilities
Stratford Armouries - Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire
- Acquired June 2017
- 8.8 acre greenfield site
- Planning in place for 44 units
Note: The manager of the Fund is Darwin Alternative Investment Management (Guernsey) Limited which is regulated by the Guernsey Financial Services Commission. Darwin Alternative Investment Management Limited is the investment adviser to the Fund and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Darwin Alternative Investment Management Limited:
Registered in England & Wales No. 08100415.
Registered office – Empire House, 175 Piccadilly, London, W1J 9EN. www.darwinalternatives.com